LEARN WITH NEXUS
For All Non-Credit Courses, Certificates, and Certifications
- Operating System: Windows 10+, Mac OS X v10.5+, or other (e.g. Linux)
- Computing Power: 64-bit multi-core processor
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Monitor: capable of 1280 x 720 resolution
- Sound: Sound card and speakers/headphones available
- High Speed Internet access: 802.11ac WiFi, Internet connectivity (minimum of 20Mb/s download and 8Mb/s upload)
- Internet Browser: Latest version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
For additional course specific software requirements, as applicable, see below.
For Remote-Live Sessions
for Course Specific Software
- Operating System: Windows 10+, Mac OS X v10.5+
- Storage: 4GB free disk space
- Excel Setting: Enable Macros in Excel
- Recommended Operating System: Windows 10+
- Latest Minitab version is recommended
Note: Older Minitab Versions (17+) also are fine though some menus may appear different than those shown in the lectures. Participants could use equivalent software such as SPSS or SAS if the user is familiar with these products.
Product Cost Estimating Software
- Operating System: Windows 10+
Reliability & Maintenance Analyst
- Operating System: Windows 7+, Mac OS X v10.7+
For other technical compatibility questions, please email email@example.com
To ensure you can download any course software check that you have admin access on your computer.