Online Master of Engineering
Accepting Applications for Fall 2023
The future leaders in Manufacturing come from the University of Michigan.
An M.Eng. degree in Manufacturing Engineering provides students with advanced knowledge in engineering and advanced manufacturing technologies, integrated with a range of knowledge in engineering management.
#6 Best Online Graduate Engineering Programs
Michigan Engineering has proven experience in creating effective online degree programs designed with high-performing professionals in mind.
Now, more than ever, there is a critical need for leaders and engineers who are innovators in technology and have the broad knowledge and skills on how to streamline manufacturing processes and make the managerial decisions.
The curriculum features courses on state-of-the-art engineering competencies such as:
- Production Systems & Quality Engineering
- Manufacturing Design & Sustainability
- Advanced Materials Design & Manufacturing (Nano/Digital/Additive)
- Safety, Health, & Ecology
Graduates work in a wide variety of fields such as Technology, Materials and Construction, Manufacturing, Government, Energy and Utilities, Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, and Mobility (Automotive and Transportation).
By clicking 'Send Request' you are agreeing to receive emails from Nexus.
Students in this program acquire advanced engineering and management skills to become a dynamic leader in manufacturing. Students learn how to improve the quality and efficiency of manufacturing systems through advanced technologies and skills in their engineering discipline, acquiring breadth across disciplines, leading project teams, and understanding the complete product development and manufacturing process, including its management.
- Understand how to improve the quality and efficiency of manufacturing systems
- Acquire breadth across disciplines
- Gain the ability to lead project teams
- Understand the complete product development and manufacturing process, including its management
For more information about the Online Master of Engineering in Manufacturing program and its admissions criteria, we invite you to join our interest list.
Sign Up To Receive
- Invitations to exclusive information sessions and events
- The opportunity to chat with program faculty
- More in-depth information about the program
- Tips and advice for creating a successful application
- Reminders for important deadlines