Online Master of Engineering
Accepting Applications for Fall 2023
Automotive engineering is one of the most technologically interesting and interesting specialty areas. It requires expertise in mechanical, electrical, and computer engineering. Experts in automotive engineering are poised to develop innovations that will change society and address global problems.
#6 Best Online Graduate Engineering Programs
Michigan Engineering has proven experience in creating effective online degree programs designed with high-performing professionals in mind.
“I needed a degree with online delivery flexibility so that I could continue to work full time without any geographic restrictions...[The Master of Engineering] met that desire.” - Online Master of Engineering Graduate
The curriculum features courses on state-of-the-art engineering competencies such as:
- Advanced Technology
- Powertrain Design and Control
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles and Battery Systems
- Self-driving Cars
- Automotive Electronics: Electric machines and power electronics
- Embedded Microprocessor Control Systems
Students who graduate from this program have strengths in modern automotive systems, engineering fundamentals, enhanced interdisciplinary skills, and the teamwork skills necessary to guide product and process development in this rapidly developing field.
- Comprehensive understanding of modern automotive systems
- Proficiency in engineering fundamentals
- Enhanced interdisciplinary skills
For more information about the Online Master of Engineering in Automotive Engineering program and its admissions criteria, we invite you to join our interest list.
Sign Up To Receive
- Invitations to exclusive information sessions and events
- The opportunity to chat with program faculty
- More in-depth information about the program
- Tips and advice for creating a successful application
- Reminders for important deadlines